Poly Conference Phone User Guide
To view the Contact Directory: Navigate to Contacts > Contact Directory.
To add a contact to the Contact Directory:
- In the Contact Directory, tap +
- Enter the contact’s information and tap Save.
You can place a call using Contacts, Recent Calls, or dialing a number!
To place a call, Do one of the following from the Home screen:
- Tap Place a Call > enter phone number > tap Dial.
- Tap Contacts > select a directory > select a contact > tap Dial
- Tap Recent Calls and select a contact. The contact is dialed automatically
Initiate a Conference Call
Initiate a conference call with up to four contacts.
To initiate a conference call:
- Call a contact.
- Tap Add to enter your contact’s number or select a contact from Contacts or Recent Calls.
It is also possible to join an active call or a call on hold into a conference call.
To join two calls into a conference call:
On the Calls screen, select two calls and tap Merge Calls.
Manage Conference Calls
When you initiate a conference call, you can mute all participants, mute individual participants, or remove a participant from the call.
To mute all conference participants:
Tap the conference name and tap Mute All to mute all participants.
To manage individual participants, tap a participant then do one of the following:
Tap Mute to mute the participant.
Tap Hang Upto remove the participant from the conference.