My clock is off
I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:
- Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
- On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
- Click on “change time zone”.
- And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
- Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.
Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.